Today's Highs and Low:
+ I wore cute undies today. Yeah, I actually count that as a high.
- I started my new job without a trainer, and felt like an idiot for not knowing what to do.
- I hate change, so starting a new job stressed me out.
- I cried in front of my old co-workers when the new girl asked me to come over and help her on something.
+ I didn't cry in front of my new co-workers, which is good, because that would have made me feel worse.
+ My new co-workers are super nice and feel bad that I don't have a designate trainer. They're willing to help out as much as they can.
- I now work full time instead of four days a week. I hate that I have to work tomorrow. I love Tuesdays off.
+ I got my package from The Morbid the Merrier today and it's awesome. I'll do a review as soon as I've used everything.
+ The Young Adults group at church had a dinner tonight, followed by Evening Prayer. The dinner was delicious, there were a lot of new people, and Evening Prayer is both interesting and centering.
+ People seemed interested in the book group I'm going to help lead for the Young Adults.
- One of the main dishes tonight had shrimp in it, and bacon. And I can't eat it because I'm allergic to shrimp. It looked so so so good.
+ The vegetarian dish was still super good. Artichokes and squash and zucchini and onions and yummy.
+ There was wine. Enough said.
+ I'm not pregnant this month. Yeah, we want to get pregnant, but finding out I'm pregnant while starting a new job sounds like a bad combo. Maybe next month would be okay.
- I started my period on the first day of my new job, which probably had something to do with the crying at work thing.
+ Bryan and I bought copious amounts of chocolate at Kmart because we make good decisions.
So. All in all, not a terrible day.