Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Le Tiny Little Bebe

So.... I'm knocked up.

Yep.  :-)






Little Baby Lords is due March 31st, 2013.  Everything is looking good!  I do have a history of high blood pressure, so they'll be watching that, but baby is right on target for size, heart rate, and adorableness. 


All non-uterine pictures by Ashley Wilkerson Moore of Ashley Wilkerson Photography, located right here in Jackson Hole, Wyoming!  She is awesome, and one of my bestest friends, and I recommend her SO HIGHLY.  She got these shots (and some other cute ones!) in like... a ten minute shoot.  Seriously.  It was so awesome.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! 

2 comments:

  1. aaaaah....CONGRATULATIONS!

    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!! Congrats (again) Jessica & Bryan! I'm VERY excited for you guys & I get another adorable neice or nephew! Which is just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete