Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

All I Want is My Radio

I thought I'd share some of the songs I'm addicted to at the moment.  Not listening to, addicted to.  Yup.

First of all, I've been listening to a LOT of "Stars" lately.  "Set Yourself on Fire" is one of my favorite all-around albums, and constantly lives in my car cd player.  But I've been really digging their "Nightsongs" album, as well as their newer "In Our Bedroom After the War" album.  Just good stuff.

Here's "My Radio (FM Mix) which is just a good, chill song.


Continuing with Star's "Nightsongs" album, I love "Going, Going, Gone."


And from their album, "In Our Bedroom After the War," here's "The Night Starts Here."


And "Take Me to the Riot."



And continuing in the sort of electronic genre, you can never get enough of New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle."  At least I can't.


Circlesquare's "7 Minutes" is a little weird (in a good way), and I can't stop listening to it over and over again.


And Youth Group's version of "Forever Young" is too good not to listen to over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment