Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Highs and Lows

Today's Highs and Low:

+ I wore cute undies today.  Yeah, I actually count that as a high.
-  I started my new job without a trainer, and felt like an idiot for not knowing what to do.
-  I hate change, so starting a new job stressed me out.
-  I cried in front of my old co-workers when the new girl asked me to come over and help her on something.
+ I didn't cry in front of my new co-workers, which is good, because that would have made me feel worse.
+ My new co-workers are super nice and feel bad that I don't have a designate trainer.  They're willing to help out as much as they can.
-  I now work full time instead of four days a week.  I hate that I have to work tomorrow.  I love Tuesdays off.
+ I got my package from The Morbid the Merrier today and it's awesome.  I'll do a review as soon as I've used everything.
+ The Young Adults group at church had a dinner tonight, followed by Evening Prayer.  The dinner was delicious, there were a lot of new people, and Evening Prayer is both interesting and centering.
+ People seemed interested in the book group I'm going to help lead for the Young Adults.
-  One of the main dishes tonight had shrimp in it, and bacon.  And I can't eat it because I'm allergic to shrimp.  It looked so so so good.
+ The vegetarian dish was still super good.  Artichokes and squash and zucchini and onions and yummy.
+ There was wine.  Enough said.
+ I'm not pregnant this month.  Yeah, we want to get pregnant, but finding out I'm pregnant while starting a new job sounds like a bad combo.  Maybe next month would be okay.
-  I started my period on the first day of my new job, which probably had something to do with the crying at work thing.
+ Bryan and I bought copious amounts of chocolate at Kmart because we make good decisions.


So.  All in all, not a terrible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment