Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Morton Solid Perfume from The Morbid the Merrier

themorbidthemerrier.com
I bought this solid perfume based solely on its description: Morton key notes - earl grey tea, creamy milk, patchouli, vetiver, dirt, wood.

It sounds delicious.  Dark, moody, and delicious.  Also, there's a raven on it.  Did you notice that?  I'm so excited to try it!  Apparently this scent, Morton, is limited as one of the ingredients is no longer available.  My love for both Earl Grey tea and Patchouli has me awaiting this package anxiously.  I wore patchouli in high school and college, and some people hated it, and some people loved it.  I usually layered it with just a touch of gardenia for sweetness.  I'm excited to try this fragrance which comes with the following disclaimer: I will warn you - this is a dirty, morose blend. It's very beautiful, but heavy on the earth.

Ooo la la! I also love this gal's packaging and the sound/smell of other scents.  So unique!

1 comment:

  1. You had me at Morbid! Curious to see if you like it.

    ReplyDelete