Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Socializing

I was social this week and it was fabbbbulous!!  I hung out with Kate, a gal I work with at the hospital (well we don't work together but we both work at the hospital) on Saturday, and we went cross country skiing, which was VERY FUN.  I want cross country skis.  Also, I found out she knows my friend Heather as well as my brother... small world!!!

Today I had coffee with Brandi (at SilverPencils, check out her blog!) and had a really lovely time!  It was so nice to be able to hang out with friends (also nice to have friends).  It has been a good few days!!  I do miss Bryan though.  He left again on Sunday and he'll be back on Friday.  I miss my honey.

So yeah this is a really short update because I really need to work on Christmas presents. 

1 comment:

  1. yay for friends and a social life! it makes things much better...and I am scared to death of skiing lol the only kind I would do is in the water....were you scared?

    ReplyDelete