Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rudolph the Dead-Nosed Reindeer...

source
I was about 4-6 inches away from hitting Rudolph today.  I guess Rudolph's dad was more like it; it was a big buck with a full rack.  I took my eyes off the road for like TWO SECONDS and I look back and there's a deer right in front of me.  Seriously, 4-6 inches off my passenger headlight.  SCARY!!  I was so thankful that I JUST missed it, I definitely think it was a God-thing because I really wasn't watching the road like I should have been.  Very very thankful.  That's the second time a deer has run in front of me on that road, along the same stretch (this is the main road in Jackson, btw) so I think I need to really be extra aware, especially around that area!!

Here me Rudolph?  I'm watching for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment