Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Glasses!

So Friday morning I woke up, put on my glasses, and found a big ol' scratch on the left lens.  I've always been careful with my glasses, but since we moved into our new place, I don't have a bedside table.  I've been putting my glasses on the cinder block under my bed (we use cinder blocks to raise the bed so we can put storage under it) and apparently, I put them glass-side down this time.  NOT GOOD.  I love my glasses, and when I next go to the eye doctor, I'll probably just pay to get new lenses in these frames.

Luckily I found out that Coastalcontacts.com was offering FREE GLASSES yesterday!  All I had to pay was shipping and handling, along with any additions (I got UV coating, anti-glare coating, and scratch resistant coating).  All in all it was just under thirty bucks.  Not bad!  Check them out.


Cute, right??  A new pair of Nine West glasses (with lenses) for thirty bucks!  Not bad, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment