Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We were unable to visit family this year (believe me, I spent a GOOD part of last night crying before Bryan got me to snap out of it) but we are enjoying a very relaxed Christmas here in Jackson.  We plan on watching the Lord of the Rings movies and eating lots of goodies.  Tonight we're going to some new friends' place to have dinner and play games.  It should be a good time.  Tomorrow we're going to hook up our webcam and open presents with my side of the family over Skype.  It will be very good to see them!

The view from our sidewalk this morning.  We have had a lot of snow this year! 

2 comments:

  1. Im so sad for you : ( I know how hard it is to be away from family this time of year. So glad you have your hubby, those moments when you guys have to lean on each other build ya up! Love ya girl! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my backyard looked like this!! -Mom

    ReplyDelete