Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Christmas Music from Sleeping at Last

I've mentioned the band Sleeping at Last before.  They've been one of my favorite bands since I was 14 years old. 

Right now you can get their free 6 song Christmas collection for FREE on NoiseTrade.com!  If you're feeling generous, you can tip them as well!

Go HERE to download for free.

Sleeping at Last is known for their soaring choruses and I think they have a bit of a Radiohead feel to them.  Noise Trade recommends them for fans of Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Sufjan Stevens and Nick Drake.  Try them out!


There's a lot of other really awesome music on this site that you can download for free.  All you have to do is give an email address, your postal code, and share on Facebook or Twitter (I think you can share by email as well).  Really good Christmas music for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment