Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud and Steve Zahn's Offspring

So tonight we went to a friends' house for dinner, since it's Christmas and all and none of us were with family (yes I am still bummed/slightly bitter).  We had a nice meal, which was great, and watched Charlie St. Cloud, which wasn't so great.  Not the best movie, but not as terrible as it could be.  Pretty views of the Pacific Northwest, and it does make you think that taking up sailing would be awesome.  It also makes you wonder how young 20-somethings can afford fancy boats and live in awesome places.  But whatever.

What REALLY got me was the character of Sam, played by Charlie Tahan.  He looks like he's Steve Zahn's son!!  No, seriously.  If I was his dad, I would be looking VERY SUSPICIOUSLY at Steve Zahn, because the resemblance is uncanny.  Look for yourself.

Seriously.
Apparently they are not related, but i still don't believe it.  Maybe an uncle?  MAYBE.  But probably baby-daddy.

Just saying.

Bryan and I are now halfway through the second Lord of the Rings movie.  It's a marathon weekend. 
Fancy times.  And that's that for Christmas.  Hope it was good for you and yours!

10 comments:

  1. I am blown away by your knowledge of actors and memory for their faces. I might, MIGHT think, "hey, that kid looks like someone I saw once. I think. Nah."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly thought he was Steve Zahn's son..had to look it up, he truly could be his son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just watching this movie and thought OMG he looks so much like Steve.. I had to google and see if he was his dad then I say this blog and was liek I was nto the only one who thought that... WOW.. I didnt even have to put a pick of Steve next to him to knwo how much they look alike. I just watch the movie and keep thinking wow he could be his kid.. Funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also though Steve was his father. It was driving me crazy while I was watching the movie and had to look it up as soon as it ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see them work together. Steve and Charlie in father/son rolls would be a perfect cast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, they SHOULD work together. They look too much like family to NOT play father and son. So say we all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person that thinks this kid looks just like Steve Zahn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! This is not the first time I found your blog. I looked this up some time ago when I first saw the movie. But, he(Charlie Tahan) came up just now when I was looking through stuff. I was so happy though that this is acknowledged! If no one else would have noticed, or agreed with me, I think I would have gone insane. >.< It kind of seems too weird to be true! I mean he looks like a little carbon copy, that's freaky enough, but then, the kid ends up being an actor as well? What are the odds. I wonder if someone mentioned it to his parents or something and that is what made them think of putting their son in acting...?

    Anyway, I agree, they certainly would cast quite well as father and son. Would be very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! This is not the first time I found your blog. I looked this up some time ago when I first saw the movie. But, he(Charlie Tahan) came up just now when I was looking through stuff. I was so happy though that this is acknowledged! If no one else would have noticed, or agreed with me, I think I would have gone insane. >.< It kind of seems too weird to be true! I mean he looks like a little carbon copy, that's freaky enough, but then, the kid ends up being an actor as well? What are the odds. I wonder if someone mentioned it to his parents or something and that is what made them think of putting their son in acting...?

    Anyway, I agree, they certainly would cast quite well as father and son. Would be very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wondered the same thing for a very long time. I knew that I couldn't be the only one who thought this. I sort of wish they were related. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete