Want to earn $25 credit on Shutterfly? Follow these steps!
1. Login to Shutterfly
2. Find a photo card (I made a Christmas card) and save the project.
3. Click on “My Shutterfly” in the top menu
4. Click on “View all projects” under “My Projects”
5. Select a photo card project by clicking on the circle below the project title that you want to share (don’t click on the project itself, this promotion appears to only be tied to photo card projects)
5. Click on “Share Project” in the righthand menu
6. Type in “Title” and “Description” for your project (does not get included if you just embed the widget code)
7. Go to the “Next” step
8. Now you’ll see all the details of this promo, including the email address to send your blog post link to in order to get your $25 gift certificate.
9. Pick your embed method: Blogger or Widget Code (I just put in my Blogger info)
10. Don’t forget to email Shutterfly after you post your project!
This offer ends on January 31 and your $25 gift certificate will expire on February 15.
via Savvy Spending Meghan