Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Fail

So the ad for the Sports Authority in Pocatello had their store opening at 5am and giving out free gift cards valued between $10-500.  So I woke up at 4:15am and walked over to Sports Authority.  No one was there.  I looked at the hours and apparently they open at 7am.  Lame.

So I got up at 6:20am and walked over again.  No one was there, no line, nothing.  Bryan went online and said he didn't see the local store having any huge sales.  So we waited and went again after they opened.  No big deals, no gift cards, nothing.  SUPER lame.  What a huge disappointment.  Even the things that were on sale in Pocatello (fleeces for $10) were pricier in Jackson.  Huge letdown.

We did end up walking to Staples and got the wireless mouse and keyboard that Bryan's been wanting for about two years.  We also picked up a new printer since ours doesn't really work half the time.  They were things we were going to buy anyways, and we got alright deals on them.  Not worth getting up that early though, I'll tell you that!!

The icing on the cake?  I gouth a Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with Raspberry bar and the chocolate had gone bad.  Seriously.  Seriously?  Seriously.

So I'm spending the rest of the day in pajamas doing laundry and tidying up the house.  I think tonight or tomorrow Bryan and I will put up the Christmas tree.  And that's about all I plan on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment