Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Updates

So I've sucked at updating lately.  Here's the new stuff:

  • I got a job at the hospital as a medical receptionist.  I'll be working 32 hours a week and I'm super excited about the whole thing.
  • Bryan and I are currently in Great Falls, Montana, where Bryan has training at Wells Fargo.  So far we ate the WORST Mexican food I've ever had, but thankfully our hotel room is really nice.  It's seriously almost as big as our very small apartment.
  • We will be in Myrtle Beach in less than a week, and I'm super duper excited!!!!  I can't wait to see our friends and family.  My cousin's girlfriend/partner is preggo and I made them an incredibly cute baby blanket, if I do say so myself.
  • I got a Kindle.  I'm in love with it.  It's incredibly cool, and I love downloading classics for free.  So. Cool.
  • I had a good talk with a friend who is hopefully getting his marriage back on track, or at least trying to, and that's encouraging.
  • I made about 150 biscottis the other day, and they are all amazing and delicious.
  • I've watched about 15 episodes of Battlestar Galactica this week.  And I'm feel like that's not quite enough...
  • My first day of work is November 1st.  It will be good, but I've really enjoyed my 3 weeks off so far.  Oh yes.
  • That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job!! That's so exciting and I'm glad you're excited about it too. Sounds like life's going well for you, so happy to hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete