Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Harvest Fest

I slept in niiice and late this morning, which felt lovely.  Bryan and I ate lunch, watched a bit of tv, and then he drove to the Buckrail to pick up pay checks and to wash off his car.  He noticed there was a Harvest Fest gone on at Snow King, so he called me up and invited me.

We've been married for three years, and I still get super duper happy when he calls me up and asks me to go out somewhere with him.  Silly, I know.

We ended up getting two HUGE honey crisp apples, a spaghetti squash for only $1.50 (!!!), a handmade stoneware flower pot (only $5!!), some delicious Vidalia Champagne mustard, a free plastic mug from Jackson Whole Grocer, and sampled the beer from Grand Teton Brewing Company.  It was in the mid 70's, sunny, and BEAUTIFUL.  Wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

I'm going to go grocery shopping while Bry starts on laundry.  Sometimes domestic life drives me crazy and I think "I don't WANT to do laundry or get groceries or cook or pick up!!"  Other times it's a reminder of how much I love our life, how I like the routine, how thankful I am that Bryan is willing to be the laundry dude as long as he doesn't have to grocery shop. 

I love our life a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment