Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Day!!

Today is my last day at the float trip company!!  It feels like the last day of school, except that it means that summer is officially OVER.  I am waiting to hear back on a number of interviews, and I'm hoping to have the next month off of work so I can get ready for our next move (just across town).  I'm going to have a lot of free time to work on my Etsy site, which is awesome.  And as I'll be wearing a bathing suit in less than a month, I've decided that I need to get my ass in gear... which means it's time for Jillian.

Amazon
I've had this exercise DVD for over a year now; I got it online for super cheap.  And apparently, if you do it every day, you really can lose a TON of weight because it makes you pass out and then kicks you when you're down.  Seriously.  It's hard core.

I've only done the Level 1 exercises and I never do them all that well.  You're supposed to weights, and we only have 8lb weights, and she uses 3-5lb weights, I think.  So I'll probably pick some of those up this week.

I'm hoping with all this free time that I'll be able to do the 30 day shred at least 5 times a week, and hopefully start walking/biking more places, and maybe go on some longer runs.  I'd really like to kick my butt into gear and my goal is to lose at least 5 pounds before we go to Myrtle.  If I could lose more, all the better.  This is a hard core workout, though, so we'll have to see how it goes.

I have another possible interview scheduled for tomorrow, working the desk at the hospital's urgent care.  We'lllll see.  I had an interview yesterday that went well, but there are certain things that make me hesitant about accepting the position if it is offered.  I'd really like to be a teller at the local bank; everyone there was super nice and it's got a good energy to it, and I think I'd fit in.  Time will tell...

So Bryan was going to train in Salt Lake in a couple of weeks, and I was going to go with him and it was going to be awesome.  But now they're saying that his Salt Lake training will come AFTER we get back from Myrtle.  Where will he be training BEFORE Myrtle??  Oh yeah.  That's right.  THE MIDDLE OF FREAKING MONTANA.  I told him I still want to go with him, but it's not a big town, so I'm not sure.  I was going to visit friends while we were in Salt Lake, I was going to go to IKEA and eat yummy food at the millions of restaurants they have.  They don't have that in this part of Montana.  We'll see.  I think I'll still go if his hotel has a fitness center, and I'll just bring lots of craft stuff and see how it goes.  Maybe hang out at Starbucks.  We'll have to see.  It's only 5 hours from Calgary, and I TOTALLY want to go to Calgary, but I want Bryan to go with me... which isn't possible.  So, who knows.  Once again, plans are up the air, like they always are with us.

For right now, I'm just excited that I'll be officially done with this job in 3 or 4 hours!!  I've really enjoyed working here, but the 60 hour weeks have drained me.  I'm going to go home and take a nap, I think.  And then wake up, and get my butt in gear for Myrtle.

Schoooooools out for the summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment