Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

365

So I know a lot of people on line that are participating in the "365 Project."  You pretty much take a picture every day for a year and document your life in pictures.  I think I'm going to try to do it, and post the pictures here, on my bloggity-blog.  They may not always be interesting, but it will ensure that I WILL post something once a day (unless unable to, in case of no internet or something...)

Sounds like a plan?  I'm hoping the pictures will at least be slightly interesting, but who knows after a whole year.   I will try to start later today, and they'll all have the label "365 Project" so you can click on that to see them all at the end of the year (or whenever you want to look).  Deal?  Deal.



P.S. - I reserve the right to make this a "100 project" or less if I get bored.  True.

No comments:

Post a Comment