Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woosah


Molly's gone, Bryan's working, and I just feel like spending my days in this field, but don't want to go alone.  I know there is at least one person I could call up, but I guess I'm just feeling pretty emo today.  I slept in until 11:30 (because I can), and it's almost one and I have done... nothing.  I think if I can make myself go to the thrift store and maybe go on a run today, I'll feel a little accomplished.  I keep telling myself "you need to make YEAR ROUND friends in Jackson" but I'm not sure how to do that, since most of the gals I work with are only here for the summer.  Guess I'll have to learn how to branch out some time, right?  Looks like Bryan and I will start looking at churches come Fall (we're taking the Spring/Summer off) and maybe I'll meet people then.  Until that time... woooosaaaahhhh (as Bryan would say).

No comments:

Post a Comment