Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wanted

Wanted:  Merona Women's Polka-Dot Print Bandeau Shirred One Piece Swimsuit - Red/White, size Large
Last seen on:  OMGmom's blog.  I'm not tiny like her but I still want this and am assuming I'll look AWESOME in it because I will cry if I do not.

 

I would pretty much only wear it with straps so I wasn't pulling it up all the time... unless I was just laying out, getting sun.  SO CUTE.  And at $35, it doesn't break the bank... but I'm still too cheap, I think.  And it's super popular, so it probably won't go on sale...

Do I just go for it!?  Or do I attempt to practice restraint?  Do I try to convince Bryan that a red polka-dot bathing suit is acceptable to buy since it's our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday and Jessica wants to feel cute?!?  And WHY do I feel the need to buy a new swimsuit every year!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment