Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Granite Canyon

Bryan and I hiked Granite Canyon today and it was a lot of fun!  I think we both got a little red, but not burned, because we used some awesome cancer-causing sunscreen (see below post). 

We saw two moose, which was very cool.  Except the second one was less than 50 feet away from us and we kind of stumbled upon it.  If you don't know what a moose is, here's one I saw a few weeks ago.


Oh you knew what a moose was?  Good.  Glad.


The water was amazingly clear!  This is right by where we were scared by the moose.  Apparently streams and waterfalls make it hard to hear animals until they're about to eat you.  So.


My husband officially will not pose normally for a picture.  The first picture I took he looked normal, and then I looked closer and I realized that he had a bunch of nasty chewed up food he was showing me.  Awesome.  Not a dork, not at all.

And if you forgot what I looked like...


Yeah.  That's apparently it.

1 comment:

  1. granite canyon is tons of fun! last time i saw it it had snow all over it....much prettier with green stuff instead.

    ReplyDelete