Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Formspring

I forgot to sort of explain Formspring.  Those people like me (dorks, I know) who spend a lot of time reading blogs will be familiar with it, most likely.

My Formspring is a place where you can go and ask any question you want.  If you sign up for Formspring, you can choose to have it display your name so I know it was you who asked the question, or you can ask anonymously.  If you do not sign up for your own Formspring, your question will show up anonymous.

I see the question, and who asked if (if you requested that it show me it was you) and I can decide whether or not to answer.  It's that simple. 

I like Formspring because it can be fun, and it can be a good way to get to know a friend/blogger.  I read Mandy/OMGmom's Formspring as well as Jenna/ThatWife's Formspring, as I really enjoying read both of their blogs; I think they're really interesting gals with very differing points of view.  This way I can read more about that, see what other readers are wondering, and ask dumb stuff in the hope they answer (like "who wins in a fight, a shark or dinosaur??)

So yeah.

That's Formspring.

2 comments:

  1. I learned something today! And your blog looks very nice on an iPhone, by the way.

    ReplyDelete