Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Batchout

I've spent 5 and a half hours today trying to make yesterday's batch out report work.  The report came in after we were closed so the girl who closed couldn't run it...

I've spent 5 and a half hours on it today and CANNOT MAKE IT WORK.  Every time I recount my numbers, something is off.  I'm like $200 over, but I'M not really $200 over since I HAVEN'T WORKED IN TWO DAYS!!  But I still have to do the batchout.

So I cried like 3 tiny little tears out of frustration, and did it all over again.  It still won't come out right.  I'm going crazy.  I can't do this anymore.

I hate numbers and I feel like pulling my hair out.

5 comments:

  1. Your world hates me, and I am terrified by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck is a batchout?
    sounds like death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A batchout is where note all the money that has come in and out of a business in a day. Our batchouts are very detailed and take forever - how many people floated, which of those have already paid deposits, which balances were taken what refunds were made, who gets the online rate, who gets the tour rate, who gets the standard rate...

    It's hella annoying.

    ReplyDelete