Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seriously?!

I was just on the phone with a concierge from a local resort.  This is how a part of the conversation went:


Her:  So I want to book for 2 people on June 25th.
Me:  Okay, what time?
Her:  I dunno I was calling to see what times you had on that day.
Me:  6:00am, 9:30am, 1:30pm, 5:30pm.
Her:  Um... is it going to be hot on June 25th at 1:30pm?
Me:  Well... I suppose that depends on what the weather will be like that day.  It's generally hottest in the middle of the day.  So.  Maybe.
Her:  Huh.  Okay.  I think they want that time.


So on this week's "Seriously?!" with Seth and Jessica, I feel like saying, "Seriously?!  You are a concierge here in the same valley as me and you want me to tell you if it's going to be hot at 1:30pm on June 25th?  Over a month away, but I should know the temperature?  SERIOUSLY!?!?!"

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment