Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Beautiful Day Off!!

Today we climbed Snow King!  The south end, by where we live.  It was awesome but I shouldn't have worn my Tevas; I have blisters ALL OVER my feet.  At least five blisters per foot.








You can click on the above pictures to get a bigger view!

I'm totally psyched to be living in Jackson again.  I miss Humboldt and my friends though.  I'm hoping to make myself climb Snow King or High School Butte once a week... eventually I'll stop sucking air.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for all these Jackson posts!!! I'm loving reading all about your house and your hikes! This town is the best right?! And I'm working at a rafting company just like you! Crazy small world :) We're still getting settled but we should meet for coffee in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi!! Glad to see you've got your internet up and going! I wondered where you'd end up working here! There are a lot of rafting companies around here, I've had friends work for Sands, Barker-Ewing, and Mad River. We should definitely meet for coffee! I'm excited for your updated posts. Moving is a pain in the butt! It's nice to know you're going to be in the same place for a while, and that you LIKE that place!

    ReplyDelete