Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

I am a very bad blogger.

I realize that since being home in Chicago for our vacation I have been TERRIBLE at blogging, and I do apologize to those of you that read this!  I know when I was working my latest desk job, I checked 'my blogs' at least three times a day to read the absolute newest posts.

Well, I suck.

Forgive me??

I have a lot of pictures I need to organize but I promise I will have some cute ones up soon.  Today my sister-in-law Amanda and her kiddos, GK and Addy, came to Chicago!  They, along with my folks and the hubs and I, played mini-golf and had Chicago style hot dogs.  It was delish and a heck of a lot of fun.  Tomorrow we are going to the Kohl's Children's museum and to the Lincoln Park Zoo.  I can't wait to take pictures!  It will be awesome.

We ordered our new phones today as well!  I will be getting this beauty, an LG EnV Touch.  Sexy, no?


Annnd it opens up and has a querty pad and another screen!  I'm very excite about the whole thing.

Thanks for your patience while I'm lazy on vacation!  I'll be back to regular posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment