Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flying Back to the West

This afternoon I get on a plane again and I see these mountains again.

And I'll have to say goodbye to my parents again, until August.  That's not too long of a wait, much less than the 8 months I didn't see them before we got here two weeks ago.  I will definitely miss them, however!  I hope when they visit us in Jackson they will find us happy, skinnier, and a bit tan.  :-)

We move into our Jackson studio apartment on Saturday!  I can't believe how fast time flies!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! yay!! It's all come so quickly right?! I still have so much packing to do. We're not moving out there until later this week because we have a wedding this weekend here that I'm in. But I cannot wait! And the snow has come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt very quick for us! We got back from our Chicago trip on Wednesday and moved out on Friday! Crazy, crazy times. Do you guys have jobs and an apartment lined up? I love Jackson :) I'm excited you guys get to see how wonderful it is in the summer, for the whole summer!!

    ReplyDelete