Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

TODAY'S DEALS!

So I went to Rite-Aid during lunch today. Now that I no longer live close enough to go home for lunch, I have very strong urges to go on walks or go shopping during my lunch hour. I actually work during part of the clinic's lunch hour by myself, and take my lunch a half hour later than everyone. When the clinic is slow, like today, it's a lot like having an hour and a half of lunch. I know, life is rough. :)

So I sauntered over to Rite-Aid, which is just one street over, to see what was on sale. I found some good stuff! I almost bought a really beautiful Ranunculus plant, but realized that I do not have a permanent home at the moment, and I probably don't want to bring ANOTHER plant across the county. So.

I picked up a new nail polish, Sally Hansen "Hard as Wraps" in "Stony Creme." I don't really get what "Hard as Wraps" means. Wraps? Like... like tortilla wraps? Or wrapping paper? Or Saran Wrap? All of those things are not hard. So. I dunno.

After picking up some nail polish I wandered towards the shampoo aisle. I always like to keep a look out for the 75% yellow tags on, well... anything. But this time I struck gold with their "Buy one get one free" yellow tag. Remember how I told you that Rite-Aid has a lot of shampoos with free rebates? Today they had a BOGO free sticker on a rebate shampoo! Two products, for FREE!! Fab-u-lous.

So here they are, my fancy new free products.

Sorry for the cell phone pic, I can't find my battery charger for my camera! Must find that soon...

First up, Renpure Organics "My Pretty Hair is Parched!" Moisturizing Shampoo. Smells yummy, has silk protein, pomegranate and olive leaf extract. The bottle says it's made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. They do not use sulfates, parabens, colors, or dyes. And the products are tested on people, namely the family that makes the products, not animals. I like! I like!

I haven't used it, seeing as I just bought it, but it smells nice and I really like all of the info they give, especially the information about their family and their avoidance of dangerous chemicals. Score!

Next, the "Amazing Miracle Deep Penetrating Reconstructor" which is like a hair mask or really deep conditioner. It has aloe, kukui and silk proteins, and once again 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients, and none of the bad stuff. And it's color safe! Which I would care about if I was still coloring my hair.

This product smells YUM. I can't wait to use it! Apparently you just put it on your hair and wait for five minutes, then rinse out. My hair is already dry at the ends, so I'm looking forward to using this since it will be even DRIER in Wyoming, which is like the Sahara compared to Humboldt County, which is almost always damp.

From what I've read online, Renpure products everywhere have this rebate, so you can probably find it at CVS, Target, or Walgreens. If you want to get the two for free though, definitely check out Rite-Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment