Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Newest Crochet Project

Shhh she doesn't know it yet (unless of course her mommy reads this) but I made new little niece Ella Marie her own little shrug! It's very cute if I do say so myself. It won't fit her until next fall, but I think it will work out pretty good. I've made a handful of these, including some for myself, and they're very nice and cute, and useful for covering your shoulders on a cooler day, or if you're looking for a bit more modesty.

Here is Ella's:

Front
Back
Pointing out the variation in the colors. It's all green, but it has a colored thread that changes colors in it, and it provides some cool shading.

I think she'll look cute in it!

Here's a picture of me wearing one of mine -- mine has shorter sleeves.
Cute huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment