Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I Like Today on Etsy.

So I've decided that I'm going to do a post every so often on stuff I really like on Etsy.

FREAKING BUNNY T-SHIRT!!!!! And they are bunnies IN LOVE.

I'm allergic to real bunnies, which is so so so sad, but I do love them so much, and I love this tee. And it comes in a more girly style shirt....

Okay, okay, I'm calming down. It's just too darn cute. I call Bryan "Bunny" all the time, and he puts up with it, and I have a habit of calling very cute small children the same... Not quite sure why, but that's what comes out when I see something I just LOVE. Maybe when Bryan and I decide to have our OWN bunny I'll look into owning this adorable t-shirt.

A la TeeShirtGnome



This gorgeous green amethyst sterling silver ring

from Creations by Cat. I LOVE Green Amethyst, and thought about getting a ring with this stone for my engagement ring, but worried it wouldn't be hard enough to wear every day. And maybe it would not have been, but it's sure pretty isn't it?? I love my sapphire ring, but one of these to wear out and about every so often on my right hand would be lovely.

And, because I'm in the mood for sweets...
Vanilla Chai Caramels a la Sweet Crescendo. Doesn't that just sound so so so good? And look at how cute they look all rolled up like that! Ahhhh.... These would make a very nice gift to someone who loves tea. Like me. Just saying.

I love all the cool things you can find on Etsy. Tshirts, rings, caramels. Yes. Yes that is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment