Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Craigslist. I love you. You are super super skeezy at times, but I love you anyways. You are like that creepy guy in my art class class freshman year of high school that always checked out my boobs, but cleaned up after my art projects and who braved the metal-cutting saw for me. A bit ewwy, but useful.

So we're moving. You know that right? Of course you do. We're moving to Jackson, WY eventually, but that won't be until late April/early May. We've moving from Arcata to Eureka this weekend, though. It's only twenty minutes away, so not a big deal, really. We're moving in with our friends Keith and Bethany for all of March. They're going to Burkina Faso for two weeks so we get to watch their dog, Hagen! I'm super excited about dog-sitting. I miss having a dog. Bryan and I would love to adopt one but we simply don't have the time/space/money to deal with one at the moment. Sad!

Since we are moving out of our current apartment next weekend, we need to get rid of a lot of the stuff we have. To Craigslist, with haste!

We posted everything Sunday night and so far we've sold two dressers and a lamp, and we have three people coming over tonight to look at more stuff. I love Craigslist!!

Have you SEEN how many animals you can get for free on Craigslist?! I always want to adopt them, I feel so bad that they need a home!

There are a few things we have that we can't seem to GIVE away. Like:


No one wants this book? No? It got five stars on Amazon, but doesn't seem all that interesting to me. Apparently Salinger was an influence, and there's something about communism. Yeah. Good summary, Jessica!!

You want it? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. good luck moving! oh, and craigslist rocks. if you're ever bored, the personals section is always really funny to read. that, and tackyweddings.com are my new online addictions....some people play sports - i read other people's embarrassing stories online. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Best of Craigslist too. And cakewrecks.blogspot.com. And awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

    Other people's awkwardness makes me feel better about my own )

    ReplyDelete