Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Favorite Jackson Pictures

Just a few of my favorite Jackson pictures....
Jackson in winter, January 2007

Me and my fabulous hubsters, Bryan. We had been dating for about 2 weeks at this time, maybe. Maaayybe. We went camping with some friends and took this before he drove me to work that morning. There were forest fires so you can't see the mountains or the valley behind us.
My dear friend Heather. We were roommates all summer and had such a lovely time together. She was my maid of honor. I am excited to have her visit this summer!
Dallas and I on our huckleberry picking trip. Sara went as well, and we made ice cream from the huckleberries. It was amazing.
I shot my first handgun. It felt very 'country' to me, but was a heck of a lot of fun. Annnd I stunk up the joint, believe me. Don't even think I hit the the log the soda cans were sitting on.
Riverside Geyser in Yellowstone National Park

I think this is Morning Glory pool in Yellowstone


One our way up Paintbrush Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment