Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!

Not mine. Calm down.

I was woken up this morning by my dear honey bunny saying "Hey Jessers" to which I responded "It's not time to get up LEAVE ME ALONE ::growl::"

And he said "Baby, I have something to tell you."

I opened one eye. Slowly.

"Stuart just text messaged me to let me know that Nicole is in labor."

I will admit to squealing just a tiny bit. Nicole is my dear, dear sister. She is 22 years old and sweet as sugar. She and her hubby Stu, or "Stu-Stu" as Bryan and I prefer to call him, were married August 1st, 2008. They became pregnant a number of months after their wedding, and she was elated. Unfortunately she suffered a very sad miscarriage early on in the pregnancy. It was heartbreaking for all of us. I cannot imagine exactly how she or Stu felt. To go through such a thing is too painful to full imagine.

I remember finding out that she was pregnant with this little baby. I was so, so, so happy for her!! She was further into the pregnancy when she revealed it to the family this time, and I remember praying fervently that she would have a safe and happy pregnancy.

I was able to see her in her seventh month at Christmas, and she absolutely glowed! She is such a cute prego. Big ol' baby bump in front, and looks so not-pregnant from the back.

Jeaaaalllous. I KNOW I'm going to slowly expand everywhere when I get pregnant. I just know.

I heard from Stuart that she received the epidural about 4 hours ago, and I have been anxiously awaiting news since then. I know Nicole was nervous about labor, but I know she will do amazing things. I am so proud of her and Stuart. They are such a sweet and loving couple, and I know this little will be born into a family full of love, fun, and compassion. They will love and spoil this little girl like none other; she will truly be their treasure.

I will post a picture of the new family as soon as I see one. Love you Coly! Love you Stu! Love you yet-to-be-named Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment