Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

C25K Week 2 Day 2

I did my second run on Wednesday and it felt great! Once again, I was really sore when finishing; my left leg keeps cramping right in between the ankle and the shin. My right leg keeps just feeling kind of weird, which isn't a new phenomena. Apparently I may have sciatica or something... but every so often it feels tight, almost numb right at the the inside part of the calf. Whatevs. I sort of assume losing weight will help a lot of things, including leg pain and that sort of thing. But losing weight and building muscle can't be a bad thing, can it?

I'm not sure if I should be exercising in between runs, or just relaxing. I guess I have to read up and figure that out.

Anyways, today is Saturday, and I'm due for my next run. Right now I'm drinking a delicious smoothie. If you want to try something healthy and yummy, mix the following: 3 flavored yogurt cups (I used Lucerne's Yummberry Grapefruit and two of the orange, pineapple, mango), 1 cup applesauce, about 1 and 1/2 cups chopped carrots, half a cucumber, and six spinach leaves. I added a tiny bit of vanilla (extract would work fine but I used Torini Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup. I love that stuff, add it to coffee, tea, baking.... delicious) to sweeten. Yum yum yum!!



No comments:

Post a Comment