Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

So I decided to try this "picture" thing. So here are some pictures from our vacation/cruise in January. They were all taken by either Bryan or myself and I fiddled around with them using Gimp 2.0. All of these pictures will be going on our "artsy picture" wall. Enjoy!



A tower on For San Cristobal in San Juan, Puerto Rico. An incredibly relaxing boardwalk on Grand Turk island.
An incredibly cute and sweet old man that smiled at me in Old Town, San Juan.
My wonderful, adorable parents.
A ramshackle house on Grand Turk. They had a hurricane just a few months before we arrived.
Old building in Old Town, San Juan.
My amazing nephew, G.K., in Gleneden, Oregon, in May of 2008.
Fort San Cristobal, Puerto Rico.
A beautiful flower on the Teton Pass in Jackson, Wyoming.
My brother, David, and his wife Stacey at Fort San Cristobal.
My sexy husband at the Fort.
The bricks on the street in San Juan. They have a blue tinge that you cannot see here, but they really are very beautiful.
Balconeys in Old Town, San Juan.


As you can tell, I really liked San Juan, at least Old Town, where we spent the day. Very beautiful!!! One of my favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment